- This event has passed.
Section 8 Housing Program – A Landlord’s Perspective
October 26, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Enjoy Networking & Section 8 Housing Program – A Landlord’s Perspective
Would you like to:
Widen your renter pool
Learn to qualify your housing
Receive Steady Rent
Learn to calculate your highest rent
Learn to background check
Learn to navigate the paperwork
About the speaker:
Mindy Henderson President of North Texas Homes, has been in the real estate business over 18 years. She has helped hundreds people buy, sell, and refinance their personal homes and investment properties, ans she has a passion for helping her clients navigate the real estate process to meet their individual goals.
• Bought and sold individual owner financed notes
• Underwriter/Processing Supervisor on purchase of
under performing loan portfolios from RTC.
• Oversaw modifications and correction of documentation deficiencies.
• Loan Officer/NMLS RMLO(license #209494)
• Real Estate Broker (License #0596105)
• Real estate investor (primarily buy/hold)
• currently own 27 SFDs & duplexes
• Property Manager
Thursday October 26th, 2017
Networking starts at 6:00 PM
Meeting starts at 7pm Over by 8:30pm
Where Wyndham Suites 7800 Alpha Road, Dallas, TX, 75240
Dress The dress is always casual
• Movie & Contest
• Drawing for Door Prizes
• R.E. Deal Exchange
• Team Building = Sponsor Introductions
• Featured Speaker
There is $20 charge for this meeting.