- This event has passed.
Wehner Multifamily, LLC – Commercial Property Management
April 29, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Wehner Multifamily LLC manages over 7,500 units in Texas and Oklahoma, and employs over 300 people. Most of these properties have an agency, CMBS, or bank mortgages. The Company was founded by Ryan Wehner nine years ago to fill the need for the first-class management of ‘Class B’ and ‘Class C’ multifamily properties in Dallas.
Ryan Wehner has devoted his time to the turnaround, renovation, stabilization, and ongoing management of his clients’ apartment portfolios. Wehner Multifamily LLC consistently has improved the operations of the investment properties that it
manages in terms of both increasing revenues and reducing or maintaining operating expenses, thereby increasing net operating income.
Wehner Multifamily’s success is attributed to our hands-on professional property management, welltrained on-site staff, unannounced ‘mystery shopping’ of the properties, and proactive outbound marketing programs to attract and retain qualified tenants. Wehner Multifamily’s clients include lenders, REITs, investment partnerships and single owners.
Our established management process includes:
- Managing income higher and controlling expenses at current figures, or below if possible
- Maintaining high occupancy through proactive outbound marketing and lease renewals
- Providing a clean and safe environment for residents and their families
- Providing owners with timely and detailed financial reporting
- Assessing market conditions on an ongoing basis to anticipate and respond to local trends
- Evaluating staff, vendors, and budget assumptions on an ongoing basis
- Strong focus on growing properties’ net operating income above inflation rates
By enthusiastically embracing these objectives and each opportunity presented to us, Wehner Multifamily LLC performs to meet or exceed the demands of apartment owners and tenants.
Ryan Wehner is the President and Managing Member of Wehner Multifamily LLC. He has grown
Wehner Multifamily LLC from managing one apartment community in 2006 to managing 70+ apartment communities with 7,500 units as of November 2015 and has overseen over 1000 apartment unit renovations over the past year. Most of these properties have a Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, CMBS, or bank mortgage. Ryan is a licensed Texas real estate broker with no disciplinary actions or allegations, and a graduate of UC Santa Barbara where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business and economics. Ryan Wehner participates in various community and charitable organizations including Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), Union Gospel Mission, and the Knights of Columbus.